Articles of Association
WWL’s business activities and the scope of the board’ authority is restricted to the business specified in article 3 of the company’s Articles of Association which reads as follows:
«The objective of the company is to engage in shipping, maritime services, aviation, industry, commerce, finance business, brokerage, agencies and forwarding, to own or manage real estate, and to run business related thereto or associated therewith. This may take place in a direct manner, or in an indirect manner by way of guarantee, share subscription, or in other ways.»
The full articles of association are presented on the company’s webpage (https://www.walleniuswilhelmsen.com/investor-relations/).
WWL groups’ strategy is to create value by further developing its ocean and landbased business. WWL group will leverage its market positions, global network and collective competence to continue to grow a sustainable and profitable business.
A set of strategic objectives have been defined to support the overarching strategy:
- Be the RoRo market leader, unrivalled in H&H and Breakbulk
- Substantially grow the landbased business, transforming to full life cycle logistics
- Enable our industry’s journey towards sustainability through collaborative initiatives
- Be an industry cost leader to improve our competitiveness
- Be agile through lean and flexible processes
- Use digital technology to work more efficiently
Deviations from the code: None